Doljanchi First Birthday Party

I must admit that I have been really preoccupied with planning my son's first birthday party. I am so inspired by the dessert tables of Amy Atlas and the birthday parties that Linda of Frog Prince Paperie does for her son each year. In Korea, the first birthday has special significance and is called a doljanchi. My inspiration board for my son's party incorporates my love of beautiful dessert tablescapes, creative parties and my cultural heritage. 

Click here for more doljanchi party planning ideas!


Image Credits (from top left) 1. Amy Atlas 2. Pizzazerie 3. Twisted Sifter 4. Koko Living

His party will be based off of the Hey Diddle Diddle nursery rhyme and showcase beautiful yellows, aqua and turquoise blues, fresh apple greens.  


Comments

  1. Hi Jen,
    Thank you for the comment on my blog. I looked for your email but I dont see it on your profile.
    The fabric I used is from Joann Fabrics. However, I dont know the manufacturer. It was part of the brocade fabrics section. I actually did choose it because it looked like a sari!
    Thanks again for stopping by, I hope you'll keep reading! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessy for taking the time to respond. Your fabric choice was absolutely stunning! I'll have to be on the lookout for something similar :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear from you! If you happen to start following me, please let me know so I can follow you back :)

Popular Posts