Online Store Review: I Believe Collectibles (Please do NOT purchase from them!)


Live your Dreams Fairy Figurine by Jessica Galbreth

I am an avid collector of Jessica Galbreth figurines.  I was hooked from the moment I saw her beautiful fairy and mermaid artwork.  Since 2011, Jessica Galbreth shifted focus her focus to angels but Dragonsite and Fairysite continued to reproduce her fairy artwork into figurines.  Now, they have stopped producing these figurines (not just from Jessica Galbreth but from other well known artists like Selina Fenech, Nene Thomas and the like) so finding her figurines is a bit more challenging.

At first glance, I Believe Collectibles seems like a reputable online business.  However, I had my suspicions because the certain sections of the website didn't seem to be updated.  So, I decided to look up the company on the Better Business Bureau website.  


This company has no less than 20 complaints from customers who purchased items from this company but never received their items.  Their credit cards were charged, the customers tried to contact the business (the phone number listed has been disconnected and if you try to email the business -- you'll get a response saying their inbox is full).  They have a solid F rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB).  How this company has managed to continue their fraudulent business operations despite catching the attention of the BBB is beyond me.   

With all that said, here are some of the angels, fairies, mermaids, witches and goddesses from Jessica Galbreth.  If you're a fan of her like I am, just be careful where you get your figurines and artwork from! 


Comments

Popular Posts