Romance is in the Air

The wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton is tomorrow!  I just may be up in the wee hours of the morning to watch as I am in the midst of sleep training my 7-month-old son.  DH knows how hard it's been for me so he surprised me with a beautiful bouquet and some strawberries...


I dipped those strawberries in semi-sweet chocolate then drizzled some white chocolate on top for an extra special dessert for us tonight.


Dipping strawberries in chocolate is easy. You don't need a fancy chocolate tempering machine or double boiler. All you need is a microwave! Just heat one cup of chocolate 30 seconds at a time and stir thoroughly. Heat for 30 seconds more and stir until the chocolate is velvety smooth. Then dip your strawberries and place onto parchment paper. Let the chocolate cool and harden.

All this talk of roses, chocolate and strawberries reminds me of my wedding day.  We gave out chocolate dipped strawberries made to look like a bride and groom as our favors.  Our centerpieces had pink roses and orchids.  I am excited for Prince William and Kate Middleton.  Here are a few royal wedding inspirations and free printables...

 
Image Credit: Brides Magazine

Champagne, Coffee, and Tea
The TomKatStudio has some free printables available celebrating Prince William and Kate Middleton's big day!


The Housewife Bootcamp has also designed some free printables available at CatchMyParty!
Check out Design Editor for yet another free printable!

Comments

Popular Posts