HomeGoods Grand Opening Victor NY


 I was so excited to be at the grand opening of HomeGoods in Victor, NY today.  The store was so jam packed with people that there were no carts available and if you had one it was very difficult to maneuver around in the aisles. 

(click to enlarge)

If you don't happen to have a HomeGoods near you, the store is kind of like a TJ Maxx or Marshalls with a focus on home decor.  Naturally because I like to bake and create tablescapes, I gravitated towards the selection with plates, teapots and cake stands. 

 (click to enlarge image)

The summer selection is out with lots of starfish, blues and greens.  Many of the plates are made in Italy. 

(click to enlarge image)

I instantly fell in love with Gracie China Rosalie collection (bottom right picture).  The porcelain collection has a very vintage shabby chic look to it. 

(click to enlarge)


I had a hard time deciding between this water pitcher and the tray with the roses all around the border.  In the end I opted to go with the pitcher.  The pitcher is available on Amazon though not as good of a price (HomeGoods had it available for $12.99!)

Although I am very happy with my purchase, I am tempted to go back to get the rose trays.  In the long run, I don't know that my husband is going to be very thrilled with HomeGoods being a reasonable drive away now :)

Comments

  1. Wow! Jen
    Wish we had one of those stores near us. We do have a Marshalls, and Ross, but not a T.J. Max.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Teresa in California

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a HomeGoods nearby is both good and bad Teresa! It looks like I may be going again tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, looks like fun. i've actually never been there. is it like menards?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, I've never actually been to a Menards before. It is so much fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean, I'm glad we don't have one near me or I'd be broke

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear from you! If you happen to start following me, please let me know so I can follow you back :)

Popular Posts