Midsummer Nights Dream Wedding Inspiration

One of these days I am going to host a Midsummer Night's Dream anniversary party.  I love the romance and magic of the theme.   I can see this being elegantly done with whites but also vibrant colors.  It just depends on what you prefer!  I personally see different shades of green, pink, purple, and gold.





Pinterest: Please contact me if these are your images.  I would love to give proper credit!
A Touch of Elegance
Sugar & Spice Events via LittleWedHen

I love the drapery in this wedding reception.  Even though the tables do not have elaborate centerpieces, the fabric provides just enough elegance, drama and wow factor.


 Belle the Magazine

Of course having an outdoor celebration would be ideal for a Midsummer Night's Dream celebration. The fabric, chandelier and mirror are absolutely stunning!

 Serendipity; life Itself

I love the way the greenery is lit with lights above the wedding cake. The jewels on the following Sylvia Weinstock cake would glimmer beautifully underneath that type of lighting.  For the flowers, I would choose a range of colors (purples, pinks, peaches etc.).

Classic Creations Event Planning via WeddingChicks

Sylvia Weinstock cake via pinterest

Comments

  1. Wow absolutely stunningly beautiful!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear from you! If you happen to start following me, please let me know so I can follow you back :)

Popular Posts