Holiday Flourish 4

Last year when I began checking for Christmas fabrics online most of the fabrics that I liked were already sold out.  Then I realized that holiday fabrics begin arriving in stores sometime in May/June.  Christmas in June?  I marked my calendar as a reminder to begin looking. 

True enough this week I came across this gorgeous collection of fabrics designed by Peggy Toole for Robert Kaufman called Holiday Flourish 4 on Etsy.  The fabric has metallic gold throughout the designs.  Here are some of my favorites from the collection:
 


This is more than just quilting fabric.  I can see these fabrics being used as table runners, table toppers, table cloths, tree skirts and dessert table backdrops.  Maybe my husband won't mind if I indulge myself with a few yards of each!

Comments

Popular Posts