Baked Kale Chips
Every now and then I crave salty chips. When I want to satisfy the craving in a healthy way I make baked kale chips. The picture doesn't do it justice. It's delicious!
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (if you have something where you can mist the kale with olive oil that works best!)
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt (garlic salt)
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a non insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner. Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.