Nursery Rhyme Themed Parties

My little man is officially 11-months old now and his birthday is weeks away! 
We are going back home to celebrate his special day with close friends and family.  I haven't been back home to Hawaii in four years.  Even though my trip home is 28 days away I wake up with this feeling of butterflies in my stomach as though I am flying out tomorrow.

Planning a party long distance has it's challenges.  I'm still very excited nonetheless!  I've got nursery rhymes on my mind and here are a few parties and desserts that inspire me.


Image Credit: Everyday Art

Invitations: Invitations by Sambri and Naptime Cards

 Invitations: Colors by Design

 Cupcakes: Biddy Bear Cupcakes

Favors: Mom of Two Precious Boys

 Dessert Table: Frog Prince Paperie

Comments

  1. Awww how gorgeous!! Your party will be fabulous! Happy Birthday for the Baby in advance!!

    Loving those cupcakes.. I wish I could grab one now (chuckles..)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karla! I love the pastel colors of nursery themes :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear from you! If you happen to start following me, please let me know so I can follow you back :)

Popular Posts