HomeGoods Easter/Spring 2013

The winters here in NY seem to last forever.  I so look forward to spring!  HomeGoods has their Easter collection already out.  The ceramic bunnies and pastel dishes have been on display for the past few weeks already.  The staff were in the process of unloading more Spring decor as I shopped today.

 The ceramic white pitchers were only $12.99!  I didn't pick one up because I already have a large white vase that I got thrifting last Spring.

 Glittery white bunnies, faux foiled chocolate bunnies and bunny snow globes!

HomeGoods also has a collection of pastel mercury glass eggs that are beautiful.

Several years ago when I started seeing these jeweled cake stands on different blogs I went to HomeGoods in search of them immediately but they had already sold out.  For any of you looking for the Opulent Treasures cake stands -- they are back!  You can get these online but at a higher price.  

For a medium cake stand on Ebay, these cake stands sell for about $55 - $65.  At HomeGoods, they are much more reasonably priced at $19.99 for a medium sized cake stand.  Opulent Treasures has a website but you'd have to purchase three of these cake stands at once for $60. 

Hope you enjoyed my tour of HomeGoods Easter/Spring 2013 decor!  

Comments

Popular Posts