Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothie

Lea has been my best friend since I was 13 years old.  She's a personal trainer, vegan and is currently on the path to becoming a certified midwife.  Lea is an amazing woman, mother and I am so proud to have her as my friend.

She's been telling me about how good Barlean's Total Omega Vegan Swirl tastes.  I was a little skeptical as she is also one who used to drink apple cider vinegar in the morning for it's health benefits.  That is not something I would ever do.  I decided to give this a try as she insisted it tasted like a fruit smoothie.  To my surprise it does taste really good! It helps my morning smoothie taste more like a dessert.  I wish I would have known about this during my pregnancy as it was so hard to stomach any vitamins or supplements.

Barlean's Omega Swirl is a liquid supplement that uses flaxseed oil, borage oil, DHA algal oil to give a balanced Omega 3, 6, 9.  The flavor I chose is the blueberry pomegranate. 



Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothie
Ingredients:
1 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 to 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt (adjust to your taste!)
1 tablespoon Barlean's Total Omega Vegan Swirl

Directions:
Blend all ingredients together and enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts