Etsy Thursdays: Meet Jessica from Prop Shop Boutique!

The party hats and cupcake toppers from Prop Shop Boutique have to be one of the cutest I've seen!  I love the way Jessica coordinates the patterns, colors and trim.  After seeing her work, I wanted to get to know her a little more and she was so kind to give me an interview!


Left: Easter Springtime Birds Nest Birthday Party Hat
Right: Easter Springtime Flower Garden Birthday Party Hat

How did your Etsy shop come about?
"After working in the photo industry for 8 years, I quit my job to be a stay at home mom once my third child was born. I've always been a crafty person, but my passion for event planning, specifically children's Birthday parties, came from planning and designing parties for my own children."

Top Left: Girls Flower Garden Birthday Party Collection
Right: Vintage Alice in Wonderland Birthday Party Hat
Bottom Left: Girls Shabby Chic Ballerina Flower Garden Birthday Party Hat

Where do you get your creative inspiration from?
"With my photography background and passion for both photo styling and event planning, the two really came together to form Prop Shop Boutique. In addition, with two little girly girls at home, I'd say my designs are inspired from both my girls- to create unique, simple but soft and pretty designs- and can't forget the ruffles!!"

Left: Bella Blue Birthday Party Hat (currently unavailable but it's my favorite!)
Right: The Works Birthday Banners (can be made to coordinate with birthday hat)

Choo Choo Train Party Collection

Most people would design party hats and cupcake toppers around their chosen theme but I could see myself doing the opposite by choosing a party theme based off of Jessica's designs!  Isn't that something?


Please visit Prop Shop Boutique at:
Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/propshopboutique
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/propshopboutique
http://www.facebook.com/jessicaremmelephotodesign


Comments

Popular Posts